Access the Healthy Campus Alberta website.
To educate, collaborate, and advocate to transform culture and create caring campus communities throughout the province of Alberta.
The Healthy Campus Alberta Community strives to create an inclusive, collaborative, and integrated approach to mental health and wellness.
Through accessible and sustainable program ideas; sharing best practices and research; and fostering a culture of support and compassion for all post-secondary institutions across Alberta, all while recognizing their unique needs for success.
What Role Does HCA Play?
- Engage with campuses to understand their unique needs
- Build relationships and foster connections between campus and community partners
- Create spaces for conversations that matter
- Advocate for equity through transparency of information and sharing of knowledge
Who Does HCA Partner With?
- Students and staff on campuses across the province
- Faculty and administrators on Alberta campuses
- Community partners
- The Alberta Government
How Can You Get Involved?
- Invite HCA to your campus
- Attend summits, events and webinars
- Connect with the community through the HCA website
- Join our mailing list for updates and our newsletter
- Explore further opportunities to contribute by contacting us
Access the Healthy Campus Alberta website to learn more and get involved.