Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), Alberta Division.
By becoming a member of CMHA in Alberta you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Albertans who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across Alberta and in your local community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people experiencing mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in Alberta and your community
Your membership includes:
- A CMHA membership card to show you care about mental health in Alberta
- Membership with your local CMHA region and the CMHA Alberta Division
- The opportunity to vote for members of our governing board of directors
- The opportunity to attend our divisional annual meeting
- Information and news about mental health in your community
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual
- $5 Individuals on a limited income
- $50 Organization
Download the membership form HERE or sign up online HERE.
To become a CMHA member, please send your completed membership form with payment to:
Canadian Mental Health Association, Alberta Division
320 Ledgeview Business Centre
9707 – 110 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 2L9
Or call us at (780) 482-6576 or email us at email@example.com
Membership lists are the sole property of the Canadian Mental Health Association and shall not be sold, traded, leased or in any other fashion used for any purpose by any outside entity, individual, corporation or society.