Looking for a career with the Canadian Mental Health Association?
CMHA is a nation-wide charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recover of people experiencing mental illness.
In this section, you will find job posting of permanent and part-time positions including temporary summer student opportunities available throughout the nine regions in Alberta. CMHA offers:
- Challenging positions where you feel you can make a difference in the lives of those living with a mental illness
- A supportive working environment that encourages team work, innovative thinking and community collaboration
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A pension plan
Please submit your résumé directly to the region posting the position.
Job announcements are posted frequently. Check back often. It is recommended that individual regional websites be accessed as well for career opportunities.
- Centre for Suicide Prevention (Calgary)*
- CMHA Alberta Central (Red Deer)*
- CMHA Alberta East Central (Camrose)*
- CMHA Alberta Northwest (Grande Prairie)*
- CMHA Alberta Northeast (Fort McMurray)*
- CMHA Alberta South (Lethbridge)*
- CMHA Alberta Southeast (Medicine Hat)*
- CMHA Calgary
- CMHA Edmonton
*indicates the location of the office
CMHA Alberta Division Opportunities
- There are currently no opportunities with CMHA Alberta Division
Healthy Campus Alberta
- There are currently no opportunities with HCA