Reaching out for help is an important step. Talk with someone you trust about how you feel.
Life can be overwhelming and there are supports available to you.
If you need help right now please use these telephone resources:
- If suicide is a possibility, call 911
- Talk Suicide Canada: (833) 456-4566
- Alberta Mental Health Help Line: 1 (877) 303-2642
- Alberta Addictions Helpline: 1 (866) 332-2322
- Distress Line (Edmonton and area): (780) 482-4357
- Distress Centre (Calgary and area): (403) 266-4357
- Distress Line of South Western Alberta: (403) 327-7905
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line: 1 (855) 242-3310
- Kids Help Phone: 1 (800) 668-6868
- Rural Distress Line: 1 (800) 232-7288
- For LGBTQ2S+ support, please visit our LGBTQ2S+ resources page.
- 211 is here to help you find the right community and social services. You can dial 2-1-1 to speak to an Information & Referral Specialist, or search the online community resource directory, or chat online with them from 12-8pm MT daily.